see what I'm loving currently
I'm linking up with Lucky to Be in First's Lucky in Love party! Click over to her blog post to read more and see what other bloggers are loving right now.
Here are a few things I am loving:
1) MY HUSBAND. He rocks my world. He always thinks of me first. He's considerate and caring. He keeps me laughing. He's the best, and he's alllll mine!
2) GOODREADS. I am reading with a vengeance in 2014! I set a goal to read 25 books this year, and am already 6 books in! Goodreads is an awesome way to keep track of what you're reading, rate books you've read, and find ones to read in the future. Right now I am reading Reconstructing Amelia. It's great :)
3) TRADER JOE'S DARK CHOCOLATE ALMONDS. So much yum. Can't stop eating these!
4) CALL THE MIDWIFE. This show is the best! Great characters and heartwarming episodes. I can't get enough! I just finished season 2 on Netflix and am longing for season 3!
5) DIY PROJECTS. I love making my own cards and other craftivities. This year I also DIY'd my own Valentines for my students. Crafterdays are my favorite kind of Saturdays!
What are you loving right now? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Valentine's Day!